BMS NEWS


Latest News
Tehran Offers New 14-Point Proposal in Talks With US     KBS FM Launches Olusoga Mpuku 2026, Confirms August Grand Finale     There Wont Be Anything Left Trump Message to Iran Draws Attention     Eid-ul-Adha to Be Celebrated on 27 May as Saudi Arabia Begins Dhu Al Hijjah     Bangaranga Brings Eurovision Crown to Dara     Guardiola Celebrates Another Trophy After City Edge Chelsea     Congo Battles New Ebola Outbreak as WHO Sounds Alarm     Alex Saab Returned to US as Venezuela Revives Money Laundering Case     Iran Says It Is Ready for Direct Conflict if Negotiations Break Down     Uganda Opens Door for Starlink to Serve Rural and Urban Areas     Iran Says Fairness Is Key to Any US Agreement     US Can Handle Iran Issue Alone, Says Trump     Romelu Lukaku Named in Belgium Squad for Fourth World Cup     DR Congo Battles New Ebola Outbreak in Mining Towns     Spain Moves to Protect Children With New AI and Social Media Laws     Messi Leads MLS Money List After Massive Inter Miami Contract     Manchester United Ready to Hand Carrick Permanent Role     Putin Praises Sarmat Missile After Successful Test Launch     Covert Gulf Strikes on Iran Raise Fears of Wider War     Trump Arrives in China for Crucial Talks With Xi Jinping

There Wont Be Anything Left Trump Message to Iran Draws Attention

There Wont Be Anything Left Trump Message to Iran Draws Attention
US President Donald Trump has delivered a sharp warning to Iran, saying the country must act quickly or face serious consequences.

In a message posted on his Truth Social platform, Trump wrote: “The clock is ticking, and they better get moving, FAST, or there won’t be anything left of them. ”

He followed the message with another dramatic post that read: “TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE!”

Earlier in the day, Trump shared a photo online carrying the caption: “It was the calm before the storm,” a statement that immediately drew global attention as concerns grow over another possible conflict involving Iran.

The comments came as reports suggested that the United States and Israel are making major preparations for possible renewed military action against Iran. According to international media reports, the preparations are said to be the most serious since a ceasefire agreement was reached last month.

Trump also held a phone conversation with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Monday. An Israeli official confirmed that Iran was among the key issues discussed during the call.

The latest developments come only days after Trump returned from China, where he reportedly discussed the Iran conflict with Chinese President Xi Jinping.

While Xi did not publicly comment on the reported discussions with Trump, China’s Foreign Ministry strongly criticised the war. The ministry described the conflict as one “which should never have happened” and said there was no reason for it to continue.

The growing exchange of statements between world leaders has placed the Iran issue back at the center of global attention, with many countries closely watching whether diplomacy can still prevent another military confrontation in the Middle East.

MORE NEWS